|Print Previous Next|
This topic includes:
The MADRIX KEY is a USB security dongle.
The MADRIX KEY is available as:
The MADRIX KEY is used for software protection. Thank you for your understanding!
Both interfaces, MADRIX NEO and MADRIX PLEXUS, automatically activate their software license when connected to a computer that runs the MADRIX software. The software protection mechanism is already included in the interfaces. MADRIX may need a couple of minutes before the license is fully recognized by the software.
The MADRIX KEY is not necessary for the MADRIX NEO or MADRIX PLEXUS.
MADRIX offers a demo mode. As such, you can download MADRIX for free at »www.madrix.com
What are the features of the Demo Mode?
What are the limitations of the Demo Mode?
To ensure interruption-free operation of the software and devices, please make sure to check the power saving settings of Windows. Learn more »PC Power Management
A new window will open. You can check your MADRIX version and product serial numbers.
If you see the message Blocked in this window, please restart MADRIX. You need to connect the MADRIX KEY before you start the software.
The MADRIX KEY is available in several license versions:
All MADRIX KEYs [except for MADRIX KEY ultimate] may be upgraded at any time. The MADRIX KEY simply needs to be updated. This can be done on your computer. Upgrades are possible at any time.
Please contact your MADRIX dealer/supplier if you would like to purchase an upgrade for your MADRIX software product. Also, follow the steps below.
You can update or upgrade your MADRIX KEY using the MADRIX software.
1] Connect exactly one MADRIX KEY to your computer!
And a new window will open.
4] Click Create RTC File.
- Save the file to your harddisk.
- MADRIX will automatically choose the serial number of the MADRIX KEY as file name and add the file type *.rtc or *.WibuCmRaC as file extension depending on the MADRIX KEY.
- After the successful creation, the software will open the directory on your harddisk again.
- This file needs to be sent to your supplier/dealer by e-mail.
- Save it onto the harddisk of your computer.
- This file will be of the file type *.rtu or *.WibuCmRaU.
8] After the successful update, the software will automatically create a new receipt file.
- The file will be of the file type *.rtc or *.WibuCmRaC.
- The software will open the directory on your harddisk again.
- Please send the receipt file to your supplier/dealer by e-mail.
This electrical device and its accessories need to be disposed of properly. Do not throw the device into normal trash or household waste. Please recycle packaging material whenever possible.
|[Ctrl & +/-] = Zoom In/Out | [Ctrl & 0] = 100%|
|Print Previous Next|